Friday, August 01, 2008

Shea Butter Secret Tip # 3

Shea Butter Secret Tip #3

So today is Friday, and we are going to continue with our special Friday series:
SHEA BUTTER SECRET TIPS.

We mentioned in yesterday’s e-mail that shea butter can be used as a great hair product to control fly-aways, impart shine, etc.

Well we received this tip from one our customers Patrice D. of New Orleans, LA who reported the following: “When I received my two containers of Purely Shea, I stored one container in my bathroom and I decided to refrigerate the other one. Well, when I removed the Purely Shea from my refrigerator I noticed the texture of the Shea Butter was very firm and sturdy like a pomade. So I decided to apply to my hair. The refrigerated Purely Shea “pomade” made my hair super shiny and controlled stray strands. Even my sons, who never notice anything by the way, commented on how nice my hair looked.!”

So there you have it, simply store your shea butter in the refrigerator and you too will have an instant Shea Butter pomade/hairdressing product.

Steph Hutchins,
Purely Shea – The Leader in Organic Shea Butter Skincare
http://www.purelyshea.com

No comments: