Sunday, September 24, 2006
Shea Butter for Smooth Winter Lips
The tips listed below are to help you keep your lips soft and smooth during the upcoming winter months.
1. Always apply a natural lip cream, such as Unrefined Certified Organic Shea, several times a day to protect your lips.
2. Massaging lips with the butter and leave a thin layer of it on your lips overnight for natural protection.
3. Apply a thin coat of the butter on your lips before applying lipsticks.
4. In order to increase the moisture level on lips, dip a black tea bag in warm water and press it on lips for three to four minutes.
5. Do not lick lips repeated. It may feel good temporarily, but it strips the lips of natural oils and only makes matters worse.
Winter is just around the corner and with these tips, everyone will be envious of your soft smackers!