Did you know that your moisturizer, like Purely Shea shea butter, will work much better if you exfoliate first? Exfoliating allows products to penetrate better. That's because exfoliating removes the surface layer of dead cells that can limit how much of your moisturizer gets through.
For a smooth, all-natural exfoliating scrub grab the following:
- Organic fine ground sugar
- Your favorite all-natural facial cleanser
- Organic unrefined Shea Butter
While washing your face with your favorite cleanser, once or twice a week add a handful of the organic sugar and little organic shea butter and lightly massage into skin and rinse. You will instantly notice soft glowing skin!
Beyond removing those pesky dead skin cells, exfoliating can also
1. Improve the texture of your skin
2. Make your skin look more radiant
3. Help reduce lines and wrinkles
4. Reveal healthier-looking skin below
5. Remove pore-clogging dirt
6. Help prevent acne outbreaks
7. Allow moisturisers to penetrate your skin more deeply
Purely Shea - The Leader in Organic Shea Butter Skincare