Thursday, April 26, 2012

Shea Butter Testimonials






Today is testimonial Thursday here at Purely Shea. Read what some of our customers have to say:




I have suffered from Eczema and various skin rashes for many years. Using Purely Shea shea butter daily for a couple of weeks really healed my skin leaving it so soft-even in the middle of winter!
Krystal B. Indianapolis, IN



I purchased some of your organic shea butter almost a couple of weeks ago and have been using it every night. I cannot tell you how happy I am with its effectiveness. My feet finally have smooth pretty pink heels! It is just wonderful and I will be happy to tell everyone about your product. Nothing has ever worked like this, thank you for making it available.
Claudia D., Santa Fe, New Mexico



With years of old acne scars on my face and back, I am finally thrilled to see these scars slowly disappear before my very eyes. My friends and family keep telling my how great I look and how smooth and clear my skin is. Your product is a definite answer to my prayers.
Erica T., Anaheim, CA



After an intense workout my muscles were very sore. I massaged your shea butter over my entire body and an odd thing happened. I began to feel this wonderful warming sensation all over and within a couple of minutes my body felt great! I use your product before each workout. I love this stuff and hope you'll offer it in larger sizes really soon.
Robert T., Chicago, IL



My daughter gave me Purely Shea products for a Mother's Day present and I am so very happy with how it leaves my skin super-moisturized and it really improved the look of my skin just after 1 use. Keep making these unique and necessary products.
Constance G., West Palm Beach, FL



I treated myself to your products but my husband and children have used more of it than I have. They use Purely Shea shea butter more than I do-and I use it all the time. It is an absolute must-have in our home.
Rhonda R., Rockford, IL



It is really nice to use a line of skincare products made with all-natural, organic ingredients which made my dry cracked skin feel wonderfully smooth. So many products claim "natural" but really aren't once you read the ingredients on the label. Thanks for making unique effective skincare.
Kristine S., New York, New York
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Purely-Shea-Organic-Skin-Hair-Solutions/157078931064480 FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/PurelyShea

No comments: